Happy Easter! As you celebrate with your family The Paint Cellar would like to bring you a craft for your little ones to enjoy this holiday!
Fuzzy Bunny Paper Plate
What You Need:
- Paper plate
- Cotton balls
- White poster board or heavy construction paper
- Pink construction paper or pink crayon/marker
- Black and pink pipe cleaners
- Pink pompom
- 2 googly eyes
Step By Step Instructions:
- Cut out two ears from the white poster board that are each about 5″ tall and 2″ wide.
- Cut out two smaller ears from the pink construction paper.
- Glue the smaller ears inside the larger ears, or color the inside of the larger ears pink.
- With the paper plate right side up, glue the ears to the top of the plate so the pink part is facing the table.
- Turn the paper plate over.
- Cover the plate with glue (tip: using your finger or a paint brush works well to smooth the glue out).
- Use the cotton balls to cover the plate.
- Glue the googly eyes, pompom (nose) and pipe cleaners on to construct the face of the Easter Bunny.
- Bend the pink pipe cleaner into the shape of the bunny’s mouth and glue under nose.